Novoral Care Plus, advanced LED Oral Care
The Novaa Oral Care Pro is a light therapy device designed for use in oral care. It uses red light therapy to promote healing, reduce inflammation, and improve tissue regeneration in the mouth. The device is portable, easy to use, and comes with a variety of features to customize treatment for individual needs.
Conventional oral treatments often fall short of effectively addressing persistent gum problems like periodontal disease, receding gums, or bleeding. Even after surgical procedures, the postoperative healing process can be painfully slow and protracted.
Topical ointments and oral medications may offer temporary relief from discomfort but typically don't accelerate the healing of damaged gum tissues. Novoral Care Plus offers a targeted approach that can reach the deep-seated gum cells to promote effective healing.
A growing body of research, including studies initiated by NASA and supported by over 3,000 clinical trials, confirms that light therapy can be a safe and potent tool for improving oral health. Commonly integrated into the treatment plans at high-end dental clinics, this method employs specific light wavelengths, similar to what the Novoral Care Pro device provides. These wavelengths penetrate deeply into gum tissue to energize ailing cells.
The influx of energy allows these cells to operate more efficiently, kickstarting their rejuvenation and repair mechanisms. This accelerated healing is further amplified by the increase in blood circulation to the affected area, which also aids in the elimination of harmful bacteria and contributes to teeth whitening.
In summary, light therapy such as that delivered by the Novoral Care Pro has the potential to offer a comprehensive, scientifically-backed solution to a host of oral health concerns.
Novoral Care Plus enables treatment of the whole mouth in just 15 minutes per day, offering a convenient yet effective approach to maintaining oral health.
Novoral Care Pro: How Does it Rate?
- Safety: Technology backed by over 3,000 clinical trials, providing a high safety profile.
- Convenience: Easy to use and takes only 5 minutes a day, ideal for busy lifestyles.
- Non-Invasive: A drug-free, non-surgical solution for various oral health concerns.
- Holistic Care: Uses red and blue light for a comprehensive approach to oral health.
- Fast Recovery: Aids in faster healing and recovery after oral surgery.
- Scientifically Proven: Technology is backed by rigorous research and studies.
- Antibacterial: Blue light effectively kills harmful oral bacteria.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Red light helps in reducing inflammation and aiding in healing.
- Cost-Effective: May reduce the need for more expensive dental treatments over time.
- User-Friendly: Designed for ease of use, suitable for people of all ages.
- Versatility: Applicable to a wide array of oral conditions.
- Eco-Friendly: A drug-free approach makes it an environmentally responsible option.
- High-Quality Build: Medical-grade apparatus ensures long-lasting effectiveness.
- Initial Cost: Higher upfront cost compared to traditional oral care products like toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Adjustment Period: Some users may need time to get used to the light therapy routine.
- Limited Reach: May not be as effective for oral issues that are deeper or more internal in nature.
- Time Commitment: Requires regular usage for optimal results, which may not suit everyone's lifestyle.
- Not Wireless: The device remians connected to the controller dusting treatment
- Not a Standalone Treatment: Best used in conjunction with other oral care practices for maximum benefit.
- Accessibility: Availability might be limited in some regions or countries.
About the Brand
NovaaLab is a France-based enterprise with expertise in cutting-edge medical equipment and anti-aging solutions, headquartered in Maisons-Laffitte near Paris. In the United States, the company serves its extensive customer base from a distribution center in Orem, Utah, having already fulfilled orders for over 13,500 Americans.
The Company's holistic approach remains at the core of its business offering affordable, high-quality red light therapy devices to help customers improve their health and wellness with their non-invasive drug-free solutions accessible solutions to relieve pain and improve overall health and wellness. Their devices are FDA Medical Class II registered and CE and RoHS Certified and they are manufactured to strict quality and high standards to ensure not only safety but also effectiveness.
Is Novoral Care Pro any good? How Does it Work?
The Novoral Care Pro aims to revolutionize oral health care through the use of light therapy, specifically leveraging red and blue light wavelengths. But how exactly does this technology work, and what does the science say about its efficacy?
Mechanism of Action
Light therapy, also known as phototherapy, employs different wavelengths of light to stimulate cellular processes. In the context of oral health, red light wavelengths are especially effective in treating gum diseases like periodontal disease and gingivitis. These wavelengths penetrate deep into the gum tissue, targeting the mitochondria in the cells. This stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the molecule responsible for storing and transferring energy within cells. Elevated ATP levels enhance cell metabolism, promoting tissue repair, reducing inflammation, and improving blood circulation. Blue light, on the other hand, is primarily effective in eliminating oral bacteria that can cause bad breath and tooth decay. It has antibacterial properties, especially against oral bacteria like Streptococcus mutans.
Multiple studies support the use of light therapy in treating oral conditions. For example, a study published by Carlos de Paula Eduardo and others in Lasers in Medical Science reviewed the effects of phototherapy in the treatment of periodontal disease and concluded that red light therapy could significantly reduce the signs of periodontal inflammation.
Another notable study published in “The Journal of Oral Laser Applications reviewed the role of Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) in periodontal surgeries and concluded that light therapy positively affects inflammation and can promote faster healing of periodontal tissues.
One other interesting study published in International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery compared the effects of Co2 laser, an advanced invasive medical laser normally used in hospital settings, and Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) for the treatment of oral Lychen planus. The study concluded that a better resolution of the condition, in 100% of the subjects, was achieved through the use of LLLT.
A wealth of scientific studies have investigated the beneficial impacts of Red Light Therapy for Oral Health as well as on a variety of different health issues. We highly encourage you to explore the ‘Scientific Facts & Resources' section of our website for more in-depth information.
The Novoral Care Pro device takes this science to a practical application level by offering specific wavelengths designed for oral health conditions. The device delivers these beneficial light rays directly to the affected oral tissues, promoting healing , relief and faster recovery.
Potential Benefits of Novoral Care Pro:
- Tooth Sensitivity Management: Address discomfort from extreme temperatures or specific food types including sensitvity induced by in-office bleaching
- Reduction in Gum Inflammation: Treats gengivitis and helps with symptoms like tender, reddish gums that might be painful during routine oral care or eating.
- Addressing Gum Recession: Assists in dealing with receding gums which expose the tooth roots. This often results in heightened sensitivity or even continuous aching during food or drink consumption.
- Supports Tooth Stability: The Novoral Pro stimulates cellular regeneration in gum tissues, strengthening the gums that hold teeth in place. This can potentially improve tooth stability and reduce issues with loose or shifting teeth.
- Enhanced Oral Surgery Recovery: Aids in faster recuperation post dental procedures, including implants.
- Combat Persistent Halitosis: Tackles persistent bad breath which could be a symptom of more severe gum issues like gingivitis or periodontitis, potentially leading to psychological distress or hesitance in social interactions.
Comprehensive Oral Health
Moreover, light therapy offers a holistic approach to oral health. The red light helps with tissue regeneration and reduces gum inflammation, while the blue light contributes to oral hygiene by killing harmful bacteria. This dual-action makes devices like Novoral Care Pro comprehensive oral care tools, which not only alleviate current conditions but may also prevent future oral health issues.
In summary, the Novoral Care Pro harnesses the scientifically-proven benefits of light therapy to offer a cutting-edge, non-invasive, and efficient way to improve oral health. With growing scientific support and easy accessibility, it might just represent the future of oral healthcare.
Quick Facts & Features
|NOVORAL CARE PRO
|8 x Red 660 nm + 8 x Blue 450 nm/Irradiance: at 0 inch: 28 mW / cm²
|50,000+ hours / Mouth tray size: 2.2″ x 1.4″ x 0.8″
|FDA Approved, Class II Medical Device, CE and RoHS Certified
|2-year Warranty – 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Use It?
Using the Novoral Care Pro is simple and convenient, taking just 15 minutes a day. The device comes with a user-friendly remote control.
- Position the Novoral Care Pro against your teeth.
- Activate the therapy session, which will automatically turn off after 15 minutes.
- Sit back and relax as you feel the warmth and the alleviation of discomfort.
- Afterward, make sure to clean the teeth tray.
- Continue this routine daily for 3-4 weeks.
What to Expect During Your Therapy:
- Week 1:
In the first week of using the Novoral Care Pro, you'll likely start to see some initial improvements, particularly in the reduction of gum swelling. While not all users report noticeable changes right away, many find that their gums are less inflamed as cellular repair mechanisms kick in.
- Weeks 2-3:
By the time you reach weeks 2 and 3, you'll start to feel more significant improvements. Your cells are now regenerating more effectively due to the increased energy levels. As a result, you'll notice your gums are healthier and bleeding has subsided. Additionally, you'll find your breath to be fresher, thanks to the reduction in oral bacteria.
- Week 4 and Beyond:After a month of consistent use, the Novoral Care Pro will have enabled the generation of a significant number of healthier, rejuvenated cells. You'll find that your gum recession has halted, signs of gingivitis have lessened, and your gums are generally less painful. Plus, tooth sensitivity is likely to be greatly reduced.
94.8% of users have reported improved gum health with daily use within a month. Some users have reported positive changes within the first week.
The manufacturer also offers a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee, so if you are not entirely satisfied with the device you can return the it for a full refund.
NovaaLab places the utmost emphasis on the safety of its therapeutic devices, which are not only engineered to rigorous standards but are also FDA-approved and the Novoral Care Pro is no exception. Red light therapy itself is backed by extensive clinical research, demonstrating its safety and efficacy for various therapeutic applications however for those with pre-existing health conditions, consultation with a qualified healthcare provider is recommended prior to use.
When used as per the manufacturer's guidelines, the Novoral Care Pro is generally not associated with any specific side effects. Users can confidently incorporate this device into their oral health routine, knowing that the technology has been designed for both efficacy and safety.
Reviews From Users
We went through 1,064 reviews posted on Novaalab.com by Verified purchasers of the product and it is clear that they overwhelmingly expressed satisfaction with its effectivenes. Below is a selection:
— Lisa W. – Verified Purchase
— Justin T. – Verified Purchase
— JM. – Verified Purchase
— Gina – Verified Purchase
— Mrs. R. – Verified Purchase
— Becky M. – Verified Purchase
— Daniel R – Verified Purchase
— Sal H. – Verified Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Novoral Care Pro?
Novoral Care Pro is a cutting-edge oral care device that uses a combination of Red and Blue medical lights to improve oral health. It aims to treat a range of issues including receding gums, periodontal disease, bad breath, and tooth sensitivity.
How does Novoral Care Pro work?
The device emits specific light wavelengths that penetrate deep into gum tissues, promoting cellular repair and regeneration. Red light is geared towards improving gum health, while blue light focuses on killing bacteria and whitening teeth.
How long does a treatment session last?
A standard treatment session lasts for 15 minutes
How often should I use it?
It is recommended to use the device daily for optimal results.
Is Novoral Care Pro safe to use?
Yes, when used according to the manufacturer's instructions, Novoral Care Pro is considered safe and is not associated with any specific side effects.
Is it FDA-approved?
The device is FDA-cleared, ensuring that it meets specific safety and efficacy guidelines.
What results can I expect?
Users typically notice reduced swelling and improved gum health in the first week. By the end of the first month, many report significant improvements in gum recession, gingivitis, and tooth sensitivity.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer promises improved gum health in 4 weeks or you are 100% refunded.
Where can I find more scientific information on its effectiveness?
The Novoral Care Pro technology is backed by numerous clinical trials. For more in-depth scientific information, you can visit the scientific resources section on the manufacturer’s website.
Can the Novoral Care Pro be used by children?
The Novoral Care Pro is recommended for use by adults and children over the age of 12. It is important for parents to supervise their children's use of the device.
Can the Novoral Care Pro be used for sensitive teeth?
Yes, the Novoral Care Pro has 4 different modes, including a sensitive mode that is gentle on teeth and gums.
How long does it take to fully charge the Novoral Care Pro?
It takes about 4 hours to fully charge the Novoral Care Pro.
After a comprehensive review of the Novoral Care Pro, its technology, and the science supporting it, we can confidently say that this device presents a promising avenue for oral care. The device's medical-grade Red and Blue lights target a variety of oral issues, ranging from periodontal disease and gum recession to tooth sensitivity and bad breath. Its FDA clearance adds an extra layer of credibility, indicating that the product meets stringent safety and efficacy guidelines.
Moreover, the product aligns with emerging scientific research, including numerous clinical trials that validate the effectiveness of light therapy for oral health. For those looking to supplement their traditional oral care routines, the Novoral Care Pro offers a safe, convenient, and potent alternative that can be easily incorporated into daily life.
While it's important to consult with a healthcare provider for any ongoing or severe oral health issues, the Novoral Care Pro has demonstrated significant potential to be a game-changer in the oral healthcare landscape. With a money-back guarantee and a high rate of customer satisfaction, trying it out seems to be a low-risk step toward achieving better oral health.
Red light therapy is a type of therapy that uses red or near-infrared light to treat a variety of conditions. During a red light therapy session, a person is exposed to a specific wavelength of red or near-infrared light that is delivered through a light-emitting device. The light penetrates the skin and reaches the cells within the body with a range of therapeutic effects.
Red light is a type of visible light, Its wavelength falls between approximately 630 and 700 nanometers (nm) on the electromagnetic spectrum. Red light is often used in light therapy treatments for the skin, as it has been shown to have the most beneficial effects on skin cells and collagen production.
Near-infrared (NIR) light, on the other hand, has a longer wavelength than visible red light and falls between approximately 700 and 1200 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum. NIR light is not visible to the human eye, but it can penetrate deeper into the skin and other tissues than visible light, making it useful for a variety of therapeutic applications ranging from wound healing to inflammation reduction or improved circulation, among other benefits.
Different Red Light Therapy devices usually deliver slightly different wavelength ranges that research has shown to be the most effective for the concern they are being recommended for.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) strengthens the mitochondria, the cell’s powerhouse, where cell energy is created. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the critical energy-carrying molecule that is found in all living organisms. By optimizing the function of the mitochondria, more ATP is produced and with increased energy cells can function optimally.
This scientific breakthrough resulted in scientists discovering Red Light Therapy’s ability to stimulate and speed up tissue repair and growth. Red Light Therapy is now widely used for maintaining a healthy complexion, speeding up muscle recovery, reducing inflammation, improving sleep, treating neurological conditions, balancing hormones, treating pain, and even losing weight.
Research has also indicated that Red Light Therapy can help to restore cellular balance and alleviate the negative impact of blue light exposure. The prevalence of blue light in our society has become a growing concern as many individuals spend prolonged periods of time looking at screens on a daily basis.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) is also called:
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), Photobiomodulation (PBM), Cold Laser Therapy, Photonic Stimulation, Low-Power Laser Therapy (LPLT), Phototherapy
A Brief History of Red Light Therapy
The journey of Red Light Therapy (RLT) has been both fascinating and impactful, starting from its humble origins in the late 19th century. Dr. Niels Ryberg Finsen, the pioneer in light therapy, made a groundbreaking discovery in 1896 that light could be harnessed to treat Lupus Vulgaris, a form of tuberculosis affecting the skin. His work, which led to the tangible healing of skin lesions, was so revolutionary that he received the Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1903.
Fast forward to 1960, Theodore H. Maiman invented the first operational laser, fulfilling Albert Einstein's theories on the principles of lasers laid out in 1917. This invention opened new avenues for RLT, allowing more precise applications.
NASA took an interest in Red Light Therapy in 1987, conducting experiments to examine its effects on plant growth in space missions. These studies hinted at RLT's potential to benefit not just human health but also broader ecological systems.
In the same vein, Endre Mester's work in 1967 set the stage for modern RLT applications.
His experimentation with low-level laser therapy on skin cancer effects demonstrated the technique's efficacy and led to FDA approval for wound healing in 2002.
The advent of LED technology in the 1990s was a game-changer, offering an efficient and cost-effective alternative to traditional light bulbs. This technological leap made light therapy more accessible to the general public, including its use in sports medicine where physical therapists reported quicker recovery times for sports-related injuries.
One of the most recent and exciting developments in RLT is its potential role in weight management. Studies indicate that Red Light Therapy can influence hormones like Leptin and Ghrelin, which play key roles in regulating appetite and metabolism. This makes RLT a promising avenue for non-invasive weight loss treatments.
As RLT continues to evolve, its applications keep expanding, crossing multiple disciplines from medicine to ecology. Researchers are continuously probing its potential, finding new ways to apply this age-old yet ever-advancing technology.
Our articles exclusively rely on primary sources of information, encompassing peer-reviewed medical journals and esteemed academic institutions.
- Laser phototherapy in the treatment of periodontal disease. A review
- Effect of Low Level Laser Therapy on Orthodontic Tooth Movement: A Review Article
- Efficacy of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Treatment of Recurrent Aphthous Ulcers – A Sham Controlled, Split Mouth Follow Up Study
- The Role of Low-Level Laser in Periodontal Surgeries
- Low Level Laser Therapy: A Panacea for oral maladies
- Effect of Low Level Laser Therapy on Gingival Inflammation in Patients undergoing Fixed Orthodontic Treatment: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Low-Level Laser Therapy in Periodontics: A Review Article
- Anti-inflammatory effect of low level laser treatment on chronic periodontitis
- Low-level Laser Therapy in the Oral Cavity: A Retrospection in the Future
- The effects of low level laser irradiation on gingival inflammation
- Low-level laser therapy for preventing or treating oral mucositis caused by radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Implementation of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Dentistry: A Review
- Low-Level Laser Therapy Can Be as Effective as Formocresol In Saving Primary Molars
- Low-level laser efficiency in the therapy of chronic gingivitis in children
- Clinical, microbiological and cytomorphometric evaluation of low-level laser therapy as an adjunct to periodontal therapy in patients with chronic periodontitis
- The effectiveness of low-level diode laser therapy on orthodontic pain management: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effect of Low-level Laser Therapy on Postoperative Pain after Root Canal Retreatment: A Preliminary Placebo-controlled, Triple-blind, Randomized Clinical Trial
- Effect of Low-level Laser Therapy on Postoperative Pain in Molars with Symptomatic Apical Periodontitis: A Randomized Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
- Effect of low-level laser therapy on tooth sensitivity induced by in-office bleaching
- Photobiomodulation Therapy in the Treatment of Oral Mucositis, Dysphagia, Oral Dryness, Taste Alteration, and Burning Mouth Sensation Due to Cancer Therapy: A Case Series
- Clinical and radiographic outcomes of the use of Low-Level Laser Therapy in vital pulp of primary teeth
- Periodontal and peri-implant wound healing following laser therapy
- Effect of low-level laser therapy on Candida albicans growth in patients with denture stomatitis