Scienlodic, LED Technology For Your Hair
The Scienlodic Hair Regrowth Hat brings advanced hair growth technology into a convenient hat form. Designed to combat hair loss, it stimulates hair follicles to promote new growth, offering an effective and user-friendly solution for thinning hair.
What Is A Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat?
A hair regrowth hat is a wearable device designed to treat hair loss and promote hair regrowth using low-level light therapy. The hat is equipped with a series of small, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that emit red and/or near-infrared light, which is believed to stimulate cellular activity and promote blood flow in the scalp.
The hat is worn for a specific amount of time, usually between 10 to 30 minutes per session, several times a week. Hair regrowth hats come in different styles, including baseball caps and helmets, and are designed to fit different head sizes. The hats are often used as a non-invasive, at-home treatment for hair loss, and are marketed for both men and women.
The Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat: How Does It Rate?
- Safe and effective: The device has received FDA clearance for the treatment of hair loss
- Non-invasive: The device is non-invasive no needles or surgery is involved in the treatment which can be self-administered.
- Convenient: The device can be used wherever and whenever convenient to the user. The device can be conveniently taken to be used anywhere, it is small and lightweight enough to fit in a small handbag, all you need is a power source and since it is wearable you can complete other tasks whilst wearing it.
- Multiple benefits: Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat contributes to brain health whilst treating your hair loss concern.
- Cost-effective: Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is a more cost-effective option than visiting a trichologist clinic or even an implantologist
- Time and Effort: Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat requires regular consistent use to achieve tangible results
- Not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle: Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is not a substitute for a healthy diet and regular exercise both of which have an impact on hormone levels hair health and in many cases density.
- Individual results may vary: Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat may not work for everyone. In very advanced hair loss cases the only solution that may provide the greatest visual improvement is implant surgery however the red light therapy hat would be advisable even after such surgery to maintain optimal scalp health.
About the Brand
Scienlodic is a Hong Kong-based Company that specializes in red light therapy devices for a variety of applications, including hair growth, skin rejuvenation, pain relief, and more. The company's products are designed following the latest scientific evidence for both effectiveness and safety and are FDA-approved. The products are suitable for home use making them a popular choice for those interested in at-home red light therapy solutions.
Scienlodic's red light therapy devices use LED technology to deliver targeted wavelengths of light to the body which have been shown to promote healing and cellular regeneration. With a commitment to quality and offering a 2-year warranty on its devices, Scienlodic is gaining its place in the red light therapy industry.
Are Red Light Therapy Devices Any Good For Hair Growth?
Red light therapy has been shown to be effective in promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss. This therapy uses low-level light to stimulate cellular activity and promote hair growth. The light penetrates the scalp increasing blood flow and stimulating the hair follicles, resulting in a fuller, thicker, and healthier head of hair.
Several studies have investigated the effectiveness of red light therapy for hair regrowth and hair loss. In a 2013 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, researchers found that red light therapy increased hair count, hair density, and hair thickness in individuals with androgenetic alopecia, a common form of hair loss.
In another study published in 2017 in the Lasers in Medical Science Journal, researchers found that red light therapy was effective in reducing hair loss and promoting hair growth in women with androgenetic alopecia.
Brain Health Benefits Of The Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hat
While the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is primarily designed to promote hair growth and slow down hair loss, it can also have additional benefits for overall health. One such benefit is its ability to improve brain health by increasing cell viability.
Red light therapy has been shown to enhance the viability and function of brain cells by increasing mitochondrial energy production, reducing inflammation, and improving blood flow.
These effects can lead to better cognitive function, improved memory, and a reduced risk of neurodegenerative diseases. With regular use, the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hat may not only improve the appearance of your hair but also support the health of your brain.
Quick Facts & Features
|Product||Red Light Therapy Hair Growth Hat|
|Wavelength||660nm-850nm – LEDs 120|
|Safety||FDA Approved – Class II Medical Device|
|Skin Type||All types|
|Benefits||Hair loss, Hair Regrowth,|
|Warranty||2-Year Warranty- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee|
Scienlodic Hair Regrowth Hat Packaging, and What's inside
We have been provided a sample of the product and must say that the packaging of the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat looks sleek, professional and feels sturdy giving a sense of quality to the product.
Inside the box, customers will find the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hat, a power lead, a user manual, a general information leaflet and a storage bag. The user manual provides detailed instructions on how to use the product, while the storage bag allows customers to safely store and transport the hat.
The attention to detail in the packaging highlights the care that Scienlodic has put into its product and ensures that customers receive a complete and satisfying experience with their purchase./
Unboxing Scienlodic Hair Growth Hat - The Miracle Haircare Solution to Prevent Hair Loss
The Scienlodic Hair Growth Hat, equipped with 120 LED chips and using 660nm and 850nm wavelengths, is not only easy to use and portable, but also comes with...
How To Use Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat
Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is very simple and straightforward to use:
- Plug the device lead in a power point and connect the lead to the hat.
- Choose a comfortable place where you can quietly sit for the duration of the treatment.
- Place the device on your head activate the switch located on the hat itself and quietly relax for the duration of the treatment ..or not! As you may have gathered, you could be making constructive use of your treatment time multitasking, by reading, working on your computer, or just relaxing watching your favorite TV program.
- You can choose your treatment time. To begin with, your treatment time should not exceed 10 minutes per session and this can be gradually increased as you progress with the treatment up to a maximum of 20 minutes per session. The device will automatically shut off after 20 minutes of use.
- Repeat the treatment: Repeat the treatment as recommended by the manufacturer. Typically, you should aim to use the device at least several times a week, ideally 5 days a week.
- Clean the device: Wipe the device after use with a soft cloth after each use and store it in its own pouch to protect the lights.
It's important to note that the device should not be used on broken or irritated skin and avoid direct exposure of the eyes to the light emitted by the device.
Remember to read the full manufacturer's instructions before using the product and consult your healthcare provider before starting any treatment with the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat.
Is The Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat Safe?
The Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat has received FDA clearance a safe therapy device for use in hair growth treatments.
Additionally, Red light therapy has been extensively researched and found to be a non-invasive, painless and drug-free way to stimulate hair growth. It is important to follow the instructions carefully to ensure safe and effective use.
If you have any concerns about using the Scienlodic hat, you should consult with your healthcare provider before beginning treatment.
Where to buy the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat
Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat can be purchased directly from the Scienlodic Website, where you can find more information about the product and its features. Additionally, you can also find this device for sale with some online retailers and on other e-commerce platforms.
It's important to make sure you're purchasing from a reputable source, as there may be counterfeit or knock-off products available online.
Reviews From Users:
Whilst we have not had the opportunity to verify ourselves any of the reviews of the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat posted on the Sciscelodic Website we did, however, go through them and it appears the level of customer satisfaction with the product is quite high! The device is also sold with a 60-day Money-back guarantee, so in the unlikely event one is not entirely satisfied with the product, this can be returned for a full refund within the period. Below is a selection of the Buyers' reviews:
— Brynn C. -Verified Buyer
— Kassandra – Verified Buyer
— Sandra Z.- Verified Buyer
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before I see any meaningful results?
Everyone is different and the causes for hair loss or hair thinning can vary from person to person however a reasonable period of 6 weeks of regular daily treatment sessions should be allowed for improvements to be seen. This will be gradual and will get better as treatment progresses.
Is Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat Safe?
Yes, the device is FDA-approved and no undesirable side effects have been associated with the use of this device or red light therapy generally
How long should I use the Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat?
The duration of each treatment session can range between 10 and 20 minutes. Consistency is key, so aim to conduct your treatments about five times a week for optimal results.
Do I feel anything during the treatment?
No. Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is completely painless and the treatment time relaxing.
Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Hair Regrowth Hat is a non-invasive hair loss device that uses red-light therapy technology a scientifically proven effective technology to treat hair loss. The device is FDA-approved and suitable for home use. Regular treatments are necessary for the best results. The device is portable, affordable, and easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Red light therapy is a type of therapy that uses red or near-infrared light to treat a variety of conditions. During a red light therapy session, a person is exposed to a specific wavelength of red or near-infrared light that is delivered through a light-emitting device. The light penetrates the skin and reaches the cells within the body with a range of therapeutic effects.
Red light is a type of visible light, Its wavelength falls between approximately 630 and 700 nanometers (nm) on the electromagnetic spectrum. Red light is often used in light therapy treatments for the skin, as it has been shown to have the most beneficial effects on skin cells and collagen production.
Near-infrared (NIR) light, on the other hand, has a longer wavelength than visible red light and falls between approximately 700 and 1200 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum. NIR light is not visible to the human eye, but it can penetrate deeper into the skin and other tissues than visible light, making it useful for a variety of therapeutic applications ranging from wound healing to inflammation reduction or improved circulation, among other benefits.
Different Red Light Therapy devices usually deliver slightly different wavelength ranges that research has shown to be the most effective for the concern they are being recommended for.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) strengthens the mitochondria, the cell’s powerhouse, where cell energy is created. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the critical energy-carrying molecule that is found in all living organisms. By optimizing the function of the mitochondria, more ATP is produced and with increased energy cells can function optimally.
This scientific breakthrough resulted in scientists discovering Red Light Therapy’s ability to stimulate and speed up tissue repair and growth. Red Light Therapy is now widely used for maintaining a healthy complexion, speeding up muscle recovery, reducing inflammation, improving sleep, treating neurological conditions, balancing hormones, treating pain, and even losing weight.
Research has also indicated that Red Light Therapy can help to restore cellular balance and alleviate the negative impact of blue light exposure. The prevalence of blue light in our society has become a growing concern as many individuals spend prolonged periods of time looking at screens on a daily basis.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) is also called:
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), Photobiomodulation (PBM), Cold Laser Therapy, Photonic Stimulation, Low-Power Laser Therapy (LPLT), Phototherapy
A Brief History of Red Light Therapy
The journey of Red Light Therapy (RLT) has been both fascinating and impactful, starting from its humble origins in the late 19th century. Dr. Niels Ryberg Finsen, the pioneer in light therapy, made a groundbreaking discovery in 1896 that light could be harnessed to treat Lupus Vulgaris, a form of tuberculosis affecting the skin. His work, which led to the tangible healing of skin lesions, was so revolutionary that he received the Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1903.
Fast forward to 1960, Theodore H. Maiman invented the first operational laser, fulfilling Albert Einstein's theories on the principles of lasers laid out in 1917. This invention opened new avenues for RLT, allowing more precise applications.
NASA took an interest in Red Light Therapy in 1987, conducting experiments to examine its effects on plant growth in space missions. These studies hinted at RLT's potential to benefit not just human health but also broader ecological systems.
In the same vein, Endre Mester's work in 1967 set the stage for modern RLT applications.
His experimentation with low-level laser therapy on skin cancer effects demonstrated the technique's efficacy and led to FDA approval for wound healing in 2002.
The advent of LED technology in the 1990s was a game-changer, offering an efficient and cost-effective alternative to traditional light bulbs. This technological leap made light therapy more accessible to the general public, including its use in sports medicine where physical therapists reported quicker recovery times for sports-related injuries.
One of the most recent and exciting developments in RLT is its potential role in weight management. Studies indicate that Red Light Therapy can influence hormones like Leptin and Ghrelin, which play key roles in regulating appetite and metabolism. This makes RLT a promising avenue for non-invasive weight loss treatments.
As RLT continues to evolve, its applications keep expanding, crossing multiple disciplines from medicine to ecology. Researchers are continuously probing its potential, finding new ways to apply this age-old yet ever-advancing technology.
Our articles exclusively rely on primary sources of information, encompassing peer-reviewed medical journals and esteemed academic institutions.
- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials of United States Food and Drug Administration-Approved, Home-use, Low-Level Light/Laser Therapy Devices for Pattern Hair Loss: Device Design and Technology:
- Efficacy Assessment For Low-Level Laser Therapy In The Treatment Of Androgenetic Alopecia: A Real-World Study On 1383 Patients:
- Lasers for Hair Regrowth: Experts Share Their Insights (byrdie.com)
- Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss – PMC (nih.gov)
- Photobiomodulation For The Management Of Hair Loss:
- Low-Level Light Therapy Downregulates Scalp Inflammatory Biomarkers in Men With Androgenetic Alopecia and Boosts Minoxidil 2% to Bring a Sustainable Hair Regrowth Activity:
- Examining the Safety and Efficacy of Low-Level Laser Therapy for Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss: A Review of the Literature:
- Role of Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) in Androgenetic Alopecia:
- Photodynamic And Photobiological Effects Of Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Therapy In Dermatological Disease: An Update:
- Photobiomodulation for the management of hair loss