What are Platinum LED Therapy Lights panels?
For over a decade, PlatinumLED Therapy Lights has been at the forefront of advanced and reliable red light therapy. Recognized as the clinical standard their devices deliver reliable highest output potency. Specifically, their newest panels line of the BIOMAX generation delivers up to 40% more output in comparison to previous models.
A standout feature is their unique, patent-pending R+|NIR+ multi-wave spectrum, offering a pioneering blend of five different red and near-infrared light wavelengths, redefining therapeutic standards.
The panels are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility and are designated as official FDA Class II Medical Devices, ensuring utmost quality. They are also ETL/UL certified for electrical safety.
How Does It Rate?
- Holistic Health: Provides both superficial and deep health benefits.
- Science-backed: Backed by extensive research and studies for efficacy.
- High Penetration: Red light for skin rejuvenation and wound healing; infrared for deeper concerns.
- Boosted Cellular Function: Enhances ATP production, fueling the body’s cells for optimal function.
- Multi-wavelength: Harnesses five distinct wavelengths, ensuring a comprehensive therapy approach.
- Superior Quality: Manufactured as FDA Class II Medical Devices in FDA registered facilities, ensuring top-notch quality.
- Safety Certified: ETL/UL certified, ensuring electrical safety.
- Mood and Brain Benefits: Demonstrated improvements in mood disorders and overall brain health.
- Non-Invasive: Offers therapeutic benefits without invasive procedures.
- Pain and Inflammation Management: Infrared light effectively decreases pain and inflammation.
- Established Brand: Over 12 years in the market, setting industry standards.
- High Power Output: Over 2x the power of many competitors, making treatments potentially more effective.
- Skin and Aesthetic Benefits: Apart from healing, it offers anti-aging benefits and skin rejuvenation.
- Initial Cost: Higher upfront investment compared to some other devices.
- Size and Portability: Due to its robust design, the device may not be as portable as smaller handheld alternatives.
- Space Requirements: Requires dedicated space for setup and/or storage.
- Accessories: Depending on the model, additional stands or mounts might be needed for optimal usage.
- Duration: Consistent sessions are necessary for noticeable benefits.
- Energy Consumption: While efficient, it might draw more power than simpler models, impacting electricity bills if used frequently.
About the Brand
Since 2010 PlatinumLED Therapy Lights has been the pioneer in the design and manufacturing of ultra-high-power led panels.
The company specializes in the production of red light therapy panels manufactured to clinical standards for home use in a variety of sizes and outputs. The brand's dedication to harnessing multiple wavelengths, especially the synergy of red and infrared light, underscores their commitment to comprehensive care.
What Are Platinum LED Therapy panels Health Benefits and How Do they Work?
For years, the therapeutic advantages of light have intrigued and benefited both the medical and beauty sectors. Among the most advanced devices in this realm are the Platinum LED Therapy Panels, which embody the zenith of innovation in red and infrared light therapies.
These panels are thoughtfully engineered to feature five distinct wavelengths, providing a versatile range of therapeutic applications. The red light, a key part of the panel's spectrum, not only offers remarkable anti-aging advantages but is also effective in accelerating the natural healing of wounds. This makes it a well-rounded, non-invasive solution for various skin-related issues.
In fact, a study from the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Surgery noted the compelling benefits when combining red and infrared light, particularly in the area of facial rejuvenation. It highlights the panel's adaptability, catering to both surface-level beauty and deeper therapeutic needs.
In contrast to the surface-level treatment of red light, infrared light dives deeper, targeting profound issues at their core. From reducing pain and inflammation to repairing muscle tissues, its therapeutic effects are vast. Notably, infrared light holds promise in the realm of mental health. A preliminary study showcased in Behavior and Brain Functions illustrated that even a single session of infrared light therapy can significantly uplift one's mood, with noticeable improvements in depression symptoms manifesting within just 2-4 weeks.
Central to the efficacy of Platinum LED Therapy Panels is the principle of photon release. These photons interact with the body's cells, specifically the mitochondria, stimulating them to produce more ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Often dubbed the ‘cellular currency', ATP powers our body’s cells. When ATP production surges, it unleashes a cascade of health benefits that underlie the core therapeutic advantages of light therapy.
A comprehensive review in the Journal of Functional Foods underscored the multifaceted health perks of ATP. Besides the well-documented reduction in fatigue and enhancement of heart health, elevated ATP levels fine-tune cellular communication, ensuring optimal body function.
Quick Facts & Features
|Brand||Body Balance System|
|Product||BIO LIGHTS |
|Form||LED Panels and stands / mounting system|
|Age||Adults, children and animals with medical approval|
|Skin Type||All types|
|Benefit||Enables versatile device positioning for optimal placement and flexibility|
|Price||$ 399.90 to $959.00$|
|Shipping||Free Shipping to U.S.|
|Return Policy||60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee|
How to Use It?
PlatinumLED Therapy Light panels all have different instructions as to their set up, use, and suggested treatment protocol.
Read the user’s manual that comes with your device carefully, and contact customer service if anything is unclear. Regular consistent use delivers best results.
All of the technology that the company sells is safe according to the research, and based on the fact that it’s FDA cleared, and they follow impeccably strict safety practices in manufacturing, testing, and packaging.
There are no risks or side effects associated with using any of this technology, however, as always you should check with a physician to get medical approval.
Red and infrared light therapy, like that provided by Platinum LED panels, is generally considered safe when used as directed. However, potential side effects, although rare, may include eye strain or damage if protective eyewear isn't used, temporary skin redness, and potential exacerbation of pre-existing skin conditions. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new treatment.
Reviews From Users
We went through reviews of verified buyers of the product on www.reviews.io it is clear that they overwhelmingly expressed satisfaction with the effectiveness of the product. Below is a selection:
— Elizabeth Davis
— Ryan Williams
Frequently Asked Questions
How do these panels work?
They emit specific wavelengths of red and infrared light that penetrate the skin. This stimulates cellular processes, increasing ATP production, which boosts cell energy and promotes healing.
Are they safe to use?
Yes, Platinum LED panels are FDA Class II Medical Devices and are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. The use of red light on the human body is completely safe
What are the main benefits of using these panels?
They assist in skin rejuvenation, wound healing, muscle repair, reducing inflammation and pain, and enhancing mood and brain health.
How long should I use the panel in each session?
specific usage can vary based on individual needs and the specific issue being addressed. However, many people find 10-15 minute sessions effective
Can I experience any side effects?
While generally safe, potential side effects may include eye strain (if not using protective eyewear), temporary skin redness, or exacerbation of pre-existing skin conditions.
Is there a warranty on the product?
Yes, the panels come with a warranty, ensuring the product's durability and reliability.
Platinum LED has firmly established itself as a trailblazer in light therapy, blending state-of-the-art technology with holistic well-being.
Their meticulously designed panels, harnessing the potent combination of red and infrared light, offer both superficial and deep-seated health benefits. From visible skin rejuvenation to the alleviation of pain and mood disorders, their offerings are backed by extensive research.
Moreover, by promoting ATP production, they ensure long-term cellular health. In the vast realm of wellness, Platinum LED not only sets high standards but also exemplifies the promise and potential of non-invasive treatments for comprehensive health.
The company's panels are presented at an accessible price point and are suitable also for home use.
Red light therapy is a type of therapy that uses red or near-infrared light to treat a variety of conditions. During a red light therapy session, a person is exposed to a specific wavelength of red or near-infrared light that is delivered through a light-emitting device. The light penetrates the skin and reaches the cells within the body with a range of therapeutic effects.
Red light is a type of visible light, Its wavelength falls between approximately 630 and 700 nanometers (nm) on the electromagnetic spectrum. Red light is often used in light therapy treatments for the skin, as it has been shown to have the most beneficial effects on skin cells and collagen production.
Near-infrared (NIR) light, on the other hand, has a longer wavelength than visible red light and falls between approximately 700 and 1200 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum. NIR light is not visible to the human eye, but it can penetrate deeper into the skin and other tissues than visible light, making it useful for a variety of therapeutic applications ranging from wound healing to inflammation reduction or improved circulation, among other benefits.
Different Red Light Therapy devices usually deliver slightly different wavelength ranges that research has shown to be the most effective for the concern they are being recommended for.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) strengthens the mitochondria, the cell’s powerhouse, where cell energy is created. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the critical energy-carrying molecule that is found in all living organisms. By optimizing the function of the mitochondria, more ATP is produced and with increased energy cells can function optimally.
This scientific breakthrough resulted in scientists discovering Red Light Therapy’s ability to stimulate and speed up tissue repair and growth. Red Light Therapy is now widely used for maintaining a healthy complexion, speeding up muscle recovery, reducing inflammation, improving sleep, treating neurological conditions, balancing hormones, treating pain, and even losing weight.
Research has also indicated that Red Light Therapy can help to restore cellular balance and alleviate the negative impact of blue light exposure. The prevalence of blue light in our society has become a growing concern as many individuals spend prolonged periods of time looking at screens on a daily basis.
Red Light Therapy (RLT) is also called:
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), Photobiomodulation (PBM), Cold Laser Therapy, Photonic Stimulation, Low-Power Laser Therapy (LPLT), Phototherapy
A Brief History of Red Light Therapy
The journey of Red Light Therapy (RLT) has been both fascinating and impactful, starting from its humble origins in the late 19th century. Dr. Niels Ryberg Finsen, the pioneer in light therapy, made a groundbreaking discovery in 1896 that light could be harnessed to treat Lupus Vulgaris, a form of tuberculosis affecting the skin. His work, which led to the tangible healing of skin lesions, was so revolutionary that he received the Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1903.
Fast forward to 1960, Theodore H. Maiman invented the first operational laser, fulfilling Albert Einstein's theories on the principles of lasers laid out in 1917. This invention opened new avenues for RLT, allowing more precise applications.
NASA took an interest in Red Light Therapy in 1987, conducting experiments to examine its effects on plant growth in space missions. These studies hinted at RLT's potential to benefit not just human health but also broader ecological systems.
In the same vein, Endre Mester's work in 1967 set the stage for modern RLT applications.
His experimentation with low-level laser therapy on skin cancer effects demonstrated the technique's efficacy and led to FDA approval for wound healing in 2002.
The advent of LED technology in the 1990s was a game-changer, offering an efficient and cost-effective alternative to traditional light bulbs. This technological leap made light therapy more accessible to the general public, including its use in sports medicine where physical therapists reported quicker recovery times for sports-related injuries.
One of the most recent and exciting developments in RLT is its potential role in weight management. Studies indicate that Red Light Therapy can influence hormones like Leptin and Ghrelin, which play key roles in regulating appetite and metabolism. This makes RLT a promising avenue for non-invasive weight loss treatments.
As RLT continues to evolve, its applications keep expanding, crossing multiple disciplines from medicine to ecology. Researchers are continuously probing its potential, finding new ways to apply this age-old yet ever-advancing technology.
Our articles exclusively rely on primary sources of information, encompassing peer-reviewed medical journals and esteemed academic institutions.
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7357264_A_Study_to_Determine_the_Efficacy of_Combination_LED_Light_Therapy_633_Nm_and_830_Nm_in_Facial_Skin_Rejuvenation
- Psychological Benefits 2 And 4 Weeks After A Single Treatment With Near Infrared Light To The Forehead: A Pilot Study Of 10 Patients With Major Depression And Anxiety: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2796659/
- Health And Ergogenic Potential Of Oral Adenosine-5′-Triphosphate (ATP) Supplementation: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464621000062
- Action Spectra: Their Importance For Low Level Light Therapy: http://photobiology.info/Karu.html
- Nasa Research Illuminates Medical Uses Of Light: https://Spinoff.Nasa.Gov/Nasa-Research-Illuminates-Medical-Uses-Of-Light
- Photobiomodulation, Depression, Anxiety, And Cognition: https://Openaccesspub.Org/Jarh/Article/1688
- Photobiomodulation In Human Muscle Tissue: An Advantage In Sports Performance?: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5167494/
- Shining Light On The Head: Photobiomodulation For Brain Disorders: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214647416300381
- Effects of Light-Emitting Diode Therapy on Muscle Hypertrophy, Gene Expression, Performance, Damage, and Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5026559/
- A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase – PMC (nih.gov)
- Infrared Therapy For Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized, Controlled Trial: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2539004/
- The Use Of Infra-Red Light Therapy: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/233327
- Mechanisms And Applications Of The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Of Photobiomodulation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5523874/